Size from 350m² to 450m²
ANAHITA GOLF & SPA RESORT, MAURITIUS, A NEW LIFESTYLE RESORT…
There is no shortage of residential developments in Mauritius, all competing for a limited set of potential investors at the present time - mainly from the UK, Europe, the UAE and South Africa.
Deciding on which project to invest in becomes a matter of affordability, required accommodation and most importantly location.
There is of course another factor demanding close attention. Will my investment yield positive and sustained growth?
Generally, there are two ideal times to invest in residential developments -
1. "Off Plan" when the "marketing hype" is at its peak and investors get "lured" into buying - not to miss the boat
2. The second is closely monitoring the progressive growth of a project over time and then investing against proven historical ROI figures.
It was almost ten years ago that Gail Gavrill (my wife) and I visited Anahita on the NE side of the island.
It had just been launched and last monthI was able to re-visit this outstanding resort to evaluate personally what had transpired over a ten- year period.
Clearly, there has been a sustained upward progression on all fronts, not only by way of carefully controlled phase growth but startlingly impressive average returns over the past 4 years - 25% on the apartments and in excess of 40% on the villas.
Having met with the executive team and developers on this trip, I have little doubt that similar growth will be enjoyed by owners and probably much more, once building of the new signature villa phase designed by the acclaimed French architect Jean Michel Wilmotte - gets underway.
These spectacularly designed - no expense spared villas, will be breaking with the traditional style of existing buildings in the resort offering the very latest in architectural language with finishes and fittings truly of the very highest possible order. Perfect for the UHNW visitors that frequent this remarkable Four Seasons managed resort!
Anahita's advantage over other projects currently on the market is that its density is virtually impossible to exceed since any changes to the approved Master Plan requires 100% approval from existing owners and the Plan implicitly states that no more than 13% of the entire 213ha land footprint may be developed.
We have seen over the years how developers seize every opportunity to increase profits by "over-bulking" projects once their risk point has been reached. Little if any consideration is given to what committed buyers to date may have to say, how the developer's actions may materially impact on residents' way of life and more importantly the net effect on individual owner's property values. (Provision for expansion is invariably hidden in the fine print of agreements which needs to be carefully read through - so beware!)
I learned that home owner's security at Anahita in this regard is further protected since the developer owns vast tracts of the adjoining sugar cane land which if further development was ever envisaged, would be done in such as manner so as not to impact on their current resort investment.
Life at Anahita is classy, sophisticated and while impressive facilities exist for the "the little ones", the target market tends to be a more mature group not insisting on the bright lights, buzz and activity on offer in other resorts around the island.
If golfing is your sport of choice, then nothing on the island compares with the two premium PGA courses (operated by the Four Season Hotel Group) - designed by Ernie Else and Bernard Langer respectively.
The latter is located over on the pristine small island of Ile aux Cerf where guests of Anahita have access to their own private stretch of beach complete with its own refreshment facility
Here are the main reasons why we are more than confident in guiding our investor clients towards Anahita - if Mauritius is your island of choice:
1. Lowest density of any Mauritian development
2. Two 5* Resorts: Anahita Golf & Spa and Four Seasons Resort at Anahita
3. Largest protected lagoon in Mauritius
4. Direct access to the sea
5. Two Championship golf course to choose from
6. Half hourly boat shuttle to and from Ile aux Cerf
7. Watersports - kite surfing, kayaking, wind surfing, fishing, snorkeling, diving swimming to name a few.
8. Michelin trained chef's
9. Highest level of homeowner satisfaction borne out in part by the number of owners that have bought additional properties in the resort
10. Stability guaranteed by the highly respected Mauritian owned Alteo Group of companies
With two 18-hole golf courses, Anahita Golf & Spa Resort offers the ultimate golfing experience: that of having the total freedom of choice between two exceptional golf courses: Anahita & Ile aux Cerfs courses.
Golf is complimentary on both courses which includes green fee, 55 practice balls and 1 hour of daily golf initiation. Golf cart is available with a supplement.
Anahita Spa by Thémaé Paris aims at bringing a wealth of sensations, beauty and pleasure for a long lasting wellbeing using tea based treatments and products.
- 8 single treatment rooms with own garden, interior or exterior shower
- 1 double treatment room with private garden area
- Separate changing rooms for gents and and ladies including steam room
- Manicure and pedicure room
- Texture bar
- Tea veranda
Equipped with cardiovascular and weightlifting equipment, our fitness centre is the ideal place for sports lovers.
Several outdoor activities are proposed as well as personal coaching according to your needs.
Accessible to residents and members from 16 years.
Our boathouse, Quayside, offers a variety of motorized and non-motorized activities.
A diving center is also located next to the boathouse.
Various recreational activities are proposed at the Resort such as cycling and tennis as well as at the different leisure parks of Anahita:
- Domaine de l'étoile - Quad biking, horse riding, zipline, buggy...
- The Adventure park at île aux cerfs –Tree tops adventure
- La Valley de Ferney - Guided visit, excursion in 4 x 4...
Anahita Golf & Spa Resort has two beaches:
- Beach Resort, located close to bar, restaurants and main swimming pool
- "Flibustier", Anahita's Exclusive beach located at Ile aux Cerfs opposite to the Resort
A free boat shuttle is available every 30 minutes as per the Resort's schedule.
Get Email Alerts
Sign-up and receive Property Email Alerts of Residential New Developments in Mauritius - East Coast - Anahita, Mauritius.
Disclaimer: While every effort will be made to ensure that the information contained within the Tyson Properties website is accurate and up to date, Tyson Properties makes no warranty, representation or undertaking whether expressed or implied, nor do we assume any legal liability, whether direct or indirect, or responsibility for the accuracy, completeness, or usefulness of any information. Prospective purchasers and tenants should make their own enquiries to verify the information contained herein.
Click & Drag